i love food.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

AO IN FULL SWING

You know what, i'm nearing my 2 hundreth post on this blog. I've beeen addicted to blogging for a long long time. since 2003 when jaryne first intro-ed it to me and i've made over 500 posts! :D my blogskin is kinda weird. But i just want to get into the Australian Open mood! the first week is coming to the end with many shocking exits and shocking return ( mainly martina hingis ) i want to message natalie chong. haha. she's so long! wait, that's out of point. The next AO match i'm really looking forward to would be Daniela Hantuchova against Maria Sharapova, I hope Sharapova cannot tahan the heat then collapse and lose! Dani frigging beat Serena Williams and deserves every bit the best players does in qualifying for the finals. AND Anastasia Myskina against Patty Schnyder. I hope nastya can really do something about Patty Schynder she looks so annoying, she looks like 22-23 and she's frigging 30+ MY GOD! and she's constantly under the sun. why can't i be as pretty as her. ugh ugh. Btw today i went for training, it was so good! i felt so fresh. I haven't trained as hard as that for a really long time, even softball couldn't have a better training than that! I really liked the physical, then again i think i'm nuts. Saw the wong shoon keat girl, she looks like this cedar badminton player. forgot her name I think sarah la. HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home